What is the role of the PPG?
- Patient participation refers to patients, such as you, who are taking active interest in healthcare.
- The group meets with representatives of the practice every 4 months.
- The group discuss services and gives feedback and suggestions on how improvements can be made for benefit of patients and the practice.
What do PPG members do?
- Attend the regular meeting.
- Discuss new developments affecting the practice and give feedback.
- Spend an occasional session in the waiting room informing patients about new services and maintaining the display board.
- Helping with health promotion events.
- Assis with patient surveys.
Who can join the PPG?
- You can! Anyone of any age or background who is a patient registered at Northgate Practice.
- Experience is not necessary.
- New members are welcome to join.
- Ask for joining details at the reception desk.
Constitution August 2021.doc
Terms of Reference August 2021.doc
Ground Rules 2021.doc
Minutes & Agendas
PPG Agenda 06.09.2021.doc
PPG Minutes 18.08.2020.doc
PPG Agenda Virtual 18.08.2020.pptx
PPG Minutes 22.10.19.doc
PPG Agenda 22.10.19.doc
PPG Minutes 20.8.19.docx
PPG Agenda 20.8.19.doc
PPG Minutes 18.6.19 (2).docx
PPG Minutes 18.6.19 (1).docx
PPG Agenda 18.6.19.doc
PPG Minutes 26.3.19.docx
PPG Agenda 26.3.19.doc
PPG Minutes 11.12.18.docx
PPG Minutes 23.10.18.docx
Patient Group Agenda 14.11.17.doc
Patient Group Minutes 29.08.17.docx
Patient Group Minutes 28.2.17.docx