We have a new appointment booking system called eConsult.
Simply go to https://northgate-practice.webgp.com to get help from the practice within 24 hrs. This is our new way of helping you. You can ask for advice, request a GP letter or sick note.
To find out how eConsult works please click here.
You can order repeat medication online using the NHS app, through your local pharmacy or through Patient Access.
Please attend your appointment on time.
· If you are unable to attend please cancel your appointment in good time.
· The doctors try to run to time. Be patient.
· Try to avoid bringing a long list of problems to one consultation - or ask for a longer appointment. 1 Problem per 10 minute appointment.
· An appointment is for one patient only.
· The out-of-hours service is an emergency service - please use it as such.
· Patients are responsible for telephoning for their results.
· If you are unable to work due to ill health your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate for the first seven calendar days. Only after this will you need a doctor’s note. See our ‘ Request for Fit Note’ page - https://www.northgatepractice.co.uk/pages/Request-a-Fit-note