Northgate Practice will continue to provide advice/treatment for any medical concerns. However, there have been changes to protect staff and patients during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Only enter the building if you have a pre-booked appointment or you have been asked to attend by a clinician.
- Use the intercom to speak to reception team.
- Place prescription requests through the letterbox at the front of the building.
- Please follow the latest Covid NHS guidance. Please wear a face mask or covering when entering the building.
Please note we will not be booking face to face GP or Nurse appointments unless advised by a clinician.
All our appointments are now made through the new online eConsult system.
The receptionist will arrange a telephone or video consultation for you if necessary in accordance with national guidance.
Please remember we are still here to provide advice/treatment for any medical concerns. If you need to be seen face to face we can arrange this in a way that keeps you safe. Please do not ignore worrying symptoms.
Covid-19 Vaccination News
As we begin to roll out COVID-19 vaccines, we'd like to remind people of 4 things:
- We'll contact you when it’s your turn, so please be patient.
- Please act on your invite when it comes.
- Please do not ring the practice unless we have invited you to book.
- Remember Hands, Face, Space. It will save lives and help the NHS
Find out more on the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/
Supporting your recovery after COVID-19
As you find yourself recovering from COVID-19 you may still be coming to terms with the impact the virus has had on both your body and mind.
These changes should get better over time, some may take longer than others, but there are things you can do to help.
Your COVID Recovery helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
Test and Trace Support Payments
To find out how to click here or call 01922 654111
Please click the link below for Oak Park's site map which is the designated site for the Covid-19 Vaccination.
Oak Park Park Site Map.pdf
Please click the link below for a Covid-19 guide for older adults.
Covid-19 A guide for older adults.pdf
Oak Park Leisure Centre Vaccination Site
As we begin to roll out COVID-19 vaccines, we'd like to remind people of 5 things:
1️. We'll contact you when it’s your turn, so please be patient.
2️. Please act on your invite when it comes.
3. Please do not ring the practice unless we have invited you to book.
4. Remember Hands, Face, Space. It will save lives and help the NHS
5. we will be booking over 80's only at the moment.
What should you do after the vaccine?