Welcome to Northgate Practice
The eConsult service is open from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
What does Northgate Practice actually do all day long?
We are aware of the debate about access to general practice. It may help to know what general practice does during a typical day.
On Monday 29th November 2021 we asked staff to record what they do, these are some of their tasks. You can see there is lot's going on:
- 278 test results received
- 94 telephone consultations
- 21 care home residents seen
- 39 referral letters transcribed
- 255 calls received
- 130 eConsults received and actioned
- 1 GP registrar's supervised
- 283 prescriptions processed
- 4 home visits carried out
- 5 medical students trained
- 77 face to face consultations
- 7 baby immunisations
- 268 clinic letters scanned, coded and reviewed
We are working hard, and we are working beyond our capacity.
Please be patient with our team - they are doing a brilliant job. If mistakes occur, we will correct them. We do not accept aggression towards any of our staff. Let's work together in these difficult times. We appreciate your support. Thank you.
COVID-19 & VISITING YOUR GP SURGERY
Patients are required to continue to wear a face covering if you have respiratory symptoms or Covid19 positive.
Non-respiratory it is personal choice
Clinical staff will continue to wear face when seeing patients face to face
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.